Thank you for choosing Glendale Computer Repair
All Glendale mobile appointments include:
- 7 days of free follow-up phone and remote computer support
- Free Anti-Virus software installation
- Support for multiple computers at no extra charge
- A 6-month Warranty on all computer repairs
- Printer and network connections at no extra charge
- We have the simplest pricing in the business:
Our Glendale labor rate is very affordable for any on-site service appointments with only a 1 hour minimum. There are no trip charges.
Most repairs are completed within the first hour such as:
- Virus diagnosis and removal
- Printer connection diagnosis and repair or setup
- Wireless / Wired network diagnosis and repair or setup
- Slow or not working Internet connection repair
- E-mail issues
- Computer hardware diagnosis and parts replacement
- Computer Software installation and tutorial
- Curious about something not listed? Just call, we will be happy to discuss it with you.
By choosing a locally owned and operated Glendale Computer Repair company you will see savings of over 60% on common service calls.
Why pay for flat rate repairs which are averaged including worst case scenarios?
Our Glendale Computer Repair technicians are not scared to multi-task! Get your money’s worth! Have him check out all your computers while he’s there. All the computers in your home or office can be tuned up or whatever they need.
Have your neighbor bring their machine over too! Remember, unlike most of our competitors, our services overlap. Our repair technician may be able to diagnose, backup, update and repair many of your computers in an hour!
We do not charge “tutorial fees” if you ask a question while the computer technician is working. Again it’s very simple, he’s your personal repair technician for as much time as you would like him to stay.
Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We are locally owned and operated businesses with the training and support from the computer manufacturers and software developers. This ensures our technicians can get you up and going as fast as possible. It Really is the best of both worlds at a great price.
Thanks for looking.